Watermelon Nails is a simple yet very effective design. These are easily achieved using a Striping Brush and Dotting Tool. Would also be effective with design just used as Accent Nail.
Items used for Watermelon Nails:
- Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat
- Maybelline Color Show Bleached Neons Tropink
- Orly Instant Artist Hot Green
- Models Own Nail Art Pen Black
- Glisten & Glow H K Girl Top Coat
After applying Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat I painted all nails with two coats of Maybelline Color Show Bleached Neons Tropink. When this was dry I painted four small semi circles with Orly Instant Artist Hot Green to all nails except ring finger. On my ring finger I painted one large semi circle. With Models Own Nail Art Pen I dotted small Black dots inside the semi circle shapes. Finally I applied one coat of Glisten & Glow H K Girl Top Coat.